Christmas

Friday, September 26, 2008

There is a Chill in the Air!!!

We are so busy this fall! My sister came over last night but we did not get a chance to quilt, she had to scan in pictures for a wedding she is helping with. Nate and I built fence for our baby calf, he is so cute it is hard to believe that any one would want to sell him. I am working at the sale barn tomorrow! It is hard work but I really enjoy working there. I have to go home and clean eggs. I am going to sell them at the sale barn tomorrow. I need to ask Nate to get me some straw, so that I can keep the nests clean.
I have been trying to use the FLylady concepts in every part of my life...it is not easy but I am trying. When you grow up with out any concept of what a clean house should look like or how it should be cared for, it is hard for you to get in the routine of cleaning. I am so blessed to have found flylady.net because now I feel that there is a consistency in my life. I can cope. My laundry for the most part is caught up and my dishes are always done. It makes me feel good about myself that I can provide those things for my family. It is amazing what you can do in 15 minutes.
I have been working so hard at work, it is important to me that I am successful. This weekend will be a great relief. I am going to go check the cows and then dig out all of my fall decorations. I can't wait!!!!

No comments: