Christmas

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Husbands

Somewhere out there...is another blog and it is entitled wife's. I am sure of this. Have you ever been so mad at your husband, spouse, significant other that you wanted to scream! That is how I feel today. I want my husband to be able to share hopes and dreams and talk about his goals with me. This is our daily conversation....what you do today...nothing.....what'd you do....same old. Isn't that pathetic? So, I mentioned last night that we needed to open up and talk. That was a mistake. Because the conversation immediately turned and I was the culprit. I did everything wrong and if I did the laundry and cleaned the house then live would be so much better. MEN...they can be so grrrrrrrr! Not to mentioin..why do we always have to know what they are thinking? Do I look like I carry a crystal ball around? Seriously, it is not my job to follow you around and pick your brain. You got something to say to me?.........SAY IT!
Well this is making me feel so musch better.

No comments: